INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HEALTH
ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN PROMOTING THE ONLINE COURSES OF
Recognised by UGC, Government of India
frequently asked questions (FAQs)
1. Are the Online Courses conducted by Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (Deemed University) recognized by the University Grants Commission ?
Ans. Yes, D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth’s Cente for Online Learning headquartered at Pune is one of the very few Institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for conducting Online Courses.
2. How to get enrolled in Online MBA Degree / Certificate Course ?
Ans. Fill up the Learner’s Registration Form attached with this e-Bulletin, fill up the same and attach copies of all the documents as mentioned in the Form. Also pay as per the details mentioned in this e-Bulletin. Scan all documents and the Learner’s Registration Form and email everything along with the payment proof and details to : email@example.com
3. What is to be done if there is a problem in filling up the Learner’s Registration Form or in making payment or in understanding other processes related to admission ?
Ans. Either send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org by also mentioning your Mobile Number or call us on our 24-Hour Helpline : +91-7079087777 / 9560952005.
4. What are the modes of fees payment ?
Ans. There are two modes of payment : i) Full Payment; ii) Part Payment / Semesterwise payment.
5. Are the programmes offered at this University accepted by the Industry ?
Ans. The Programmes offered by our University has a very high industrial acceptance. It is also an education provider to the leading global corporates such as Hindustan Antibiotics Limited, ONGC, Bharati Ltd., Cipla, Volkswagen, Cognizant, Sunguard, HCL, Vodafone, Wal-Mart, Wipro etc.
6. What are highlights of the teaching methodology at the University ?
Ans. Our University (Dr. D.Y. Patial Vidyapeeth and its Centre for Online Learning) helps to achieve your qualification without restrictions at your time, place and pace. The highlights of the programme are Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Curriculum designed by academic and industry experts.
1. How can I interact with the Faculty ?
Ans. You can interact with the Faculty via live Virtual Classes, Discussion Forums, Online Chat, e-mail.
8. Will I get academic support from the University ?
Ans. Yes, we provide academic support. We will provide all the e-content through Learning Management System (LMS) through SWAYAM. Besides that, there will be a Mentor for every 250 learners to handle learners’ queries (both academic and administrative).
9. How can I interact with the other students of the course ?
Ans. Interaction between the students will be maintained through online forums.
10. What will be the evaluation method ?
Ans. Students will be evaluated on the basis of formative assessment (40% total marks) that includes Self-Assessment Questions, Assignment I and Assignment II and on the performance in the Summative Assessment (60% total marks).
11. Are the examinations paper-based or online ?
12. Whether online examination can be given from home ?
Ans. Formative Assessment can be given from home as per schedule, but Summative Assessment (Term End Exam) must be given at Exam Centres only.
13. Do I have the choice to select the Exam Centre ?
Ans. Yes, learners can select the date, time slot, and exam centre as per their convenience (as per the exam schedule).
14. From where will I get the Examination Form ?
Ans. The Examination Form will be available on the student portal as per the Academic Calendar.
15. From where do I need to collect my Admit Card for the Exam ?
Ans. Student has to download Admit Card from Student Portal.
16. If I have paid the Exam Fees, but due to some reason I am unable to appear in the exam, for reappearing, do I have to pay the exam fee again ?
17. What are the placement prospects for Online MBAs?
Ans. Placement assistance is provided through our Placement Cell.
Interested Candidates are advised to fill up the attached Learner’s Registration Form and then email the scanned copy with the following documents to : email@example.com
1. Name Proof (Passport / Aadhar Card / Government ID
2. Age Proof
3. Copies of Marks-Sheets, Transcripts and Certificates of School Final (High School), Higher Secondary School/Examining Authority, Bachelor’s Degree
(10, 10+2, Bachelor’s Degree).
4. Passport Size Coloured Photograph with the Signature of the Student.
5. Digital Signature of the Student
6. Driving Licence (if any)
After the above mentioned documents along with the filled-up Learner’s Registration Form are emailed, the students will be making the payment as per their choice (Full Fee of Rs. 85,000 or the First Installment of Rs. 30,000) in one of the following manners :
1. Transferring the above mentioned amount through Net Banking / NEFT / RTGS in the following account :
Name of the Bank : HDFC Bank
Name of the Account : Institute of Distance Learning
Account Number : 50100245225951
IFS Code : HDFC0000052
The scanned copies of the transaction details / screen short / payment receipt is to be emailed immediately after payment to : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The above mentioned amount may also be paid by Demand Draft made in favour of “Institute of Distance Learning” payable at Pune and send the original Bank Draft along with a forwarding letter and also attaching a photocopy of the filled up Learner’s Registration Form with a Passport Size Photograph (self attested). The students must also sign on each page of the Learner’s Registration Form and other documents. All these documents and the Bank Draft are to be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post to :
Indian Institute of Health
A 14-15-16, Paryavaran Complex
South of Saket, New Delhi – 110030
Mobile / WhatsApp : 7079087777 / 9560952005
Email : email@example.com